USS CARL VINSON Deployment

USS CARL VINSON Deployment

Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Years Resolution

So, probably get a bunch of "I'm gonna do this all year" type blogs, so I'll join in.
Plans:
Fix the body-- like to play hard...getting too old for some things, I'll throttle back a little (right...)
Fix the mind-- always room for improvement, 4th step next...soon...
Fix the cash flow-- like to spend...now just do it smartly...

Maintain all the good stuff, and there is plenty of that!!!

At least for #1, I need to ramp up the exercise. Found some fun videos on youtube to get on the trainer and enjoy the ride, so I'll keep that up.
Talked to the mentor tonight for #2, redouble efforts on that front.
right now-- I need to work on #3 tonight...so off I go.

1 comment:

NealieBoBealie said...

As soon as you figure out the "spending smartly" you let me know. :)